Here is an outline to get the most out of reading “Expand the Power of Your Subconscious Mind,” by Dr. Joseph Murphy and C James Jensen:
1. Read “Expand the Power of Your Subconscious Mind” once at a steady pace.
2. Go to a quiet place and think what will make you the happiest person that you wish to be. Take your time, focus, and contemplate deeply.
3. Write down the outcomes that will make you that happy person. For example, you may wish to use the following guideline:
I. I am in perfect health
II. I have the most wonderful and loving relationships
III. I am financially independent and have no insecurities and have some surplus to help those I love.
IV. I love my work and look forward to beginning the day
V. I am engaged in healthy sports activities to keep my body in shape
VI. I am engaged in enough literary activities to keep my mind in shape
VII. I take part in civic and social activities
4. Believe in your mind that you have achieved those and that you will improve on those and think how you will accomplish such improvements. It is perfectly fine that you may not get answers to those immediately yet keep thinking. Make this a daily routine.
5. You will encounter miracles in the ensuing days. You will find yourself attracting people who will guide you to get there, lead you to get there and people who will partner with you to get there. You will come across books and other learning materials that will help you get there.
6. Talk to those you meet with about your new way of looking at life, tell them about your new resolutions. About the book and the books, you are reading. Discuss issues with others and listen to their side of the story. You are sure to come across negative comments but please do not let them get to you as that is part of the journey: The Yin and Yang.
7. Finally each day try to read a few pages from “Expand the Power of Your Subconscious Mind,” (read one or two pages) preferably at night and then turn the lights off and in the dark review what you read and how it applies to your list. You are going to find the answers and your wishes will come true.
Let me please end this by saying that in life nothing comes easy, thus, if you were promised things too good to be true by anyone or any organization, you must be very careful. What this book provides is a way to understand the hardships in life yet not turn negative, or too optimistic for that matter if someone promises you an easy way in life, but believe in yourself, not only on your skills but also on your judgement to make the right decisions by believing that you can accomplish anything with hard work and a good attitude.
— Review by Andrew Weeraratne CPAChief Executive Officer, Novusterra Inc.
“Sometimes a book comes along that offers the reader a life-changing opportunity. Murphy and Jensen have written one that does just that. I know from firsthand experience how you can improve your life by putting to work the principles and concepts contained in Expand the Power of Your Subconscious Mind. If you are going to read one book this year, make it this one.”—Howard Behar, president, Starbucks Coffee International, retired
"A forecast of the future, where magic and miracles rest on sound scientific principles and are transformed into everyday marvels."
— Dean Radin, PhD, chief scientist, Institute of Noetic Sciences, and associated distinguished professor, California Institute of Integral Studies
"In his book Expand the Power of Your Subconscious Mind, author Jim Jensen has crafted a true masterpiece that inspires readers to transform their lives by channeling the limitless potential of their highest wisdom. I found this book to be a remarkable resource for assisting me with my personal growth. Simply stated, Expand the Power of Your Subconscious Mind is an absolute game changer."
— Dr. Mark Mincolla bestselling author of "Whole Health"
"A merging of wisdom from two leaders, this book offers invaluable tools for anyone who seeks to master their mind—and their destiny."
— Sara Wiseman, author of Messages from the Divine and The Intuitive Path
"Jensen's book is perfect for the action-oriented 21st century. Get ready to be energized!"
— Stan Freimuth, retired chairman & CEO, Ragen MacKenzie, Inc.
“Drawing upon knowledge from both the wisdom traditions and contemporary research, Expand the Power of Your Subconscious Mind shows us ways to advance the exploration of our soul’s further reaches. Every one of us can participate in this adventure, on the greatest of all human frontiers.”—Michael Murphy, founder of the Esalen Institute and author of The Future of the Body
We talk to ourselves all day long at the rate of 150-300 words per minute, or up to 50,000 thoughts per day. These thoughts condition the subconscious mind and become commands to be carried out by the subconscious. This process happens whether we realize it or not. But what if we could fully understand the relationship between our conscious and subconscious mind and use this knowledge to better ourselves in ways we never before thought possible?
Your Subconscious is Your Power
Order through Bookshop
at Simon & Schuster
Get my FREE monthly e-newsletter